Blueberry & Banana Breakfast Smoothie
This is a wonderfully quick and easy breakfast. It literally takes five minutes and you can take it on-the-go with you. It’s so energising too and amazingly filling thanks to the oats, chia seeds and almond butter. And the dates and banana make the whole thing so sweet while also giving your body lots of easy energy so you’ll be ready for an amazing day.
- 1 ripe banana
- Handful of blueberries, about half a cup
- Half a cup ice cold water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Pulse until smooth - adding a dash more water if needed.