Baked Banana & Blueberry Oatmeal
I know baked oatmeal is a bit unusual but it’s amazing, I couldn’t recommend it more highly! I love the juicy blueberries that explode when you bite into them and the sweet hints of cinnamon.
- 50g oats
- Handful of blueberries
- 50g walnuts
- 2 ripe bananas
- 30g sunflower seeds
- 70g raisins
- 5 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180c, fan setting.
- Place the oats in a bowl and cover with boiling water, just so the top is covered - soak for 10 minutes, until soft.
- While the oats are soaking, mash one of the bananas and slice the other into pieces.
- Crush the walnuts into bite-sized chunks.
- Once the oats have absorbed the water and become soft, stir through the mashed banana, chopped walnuts, maple syrup, cinnamon, blueberries, sunflower seeds, almond milk and raisins.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and place the pieces of sliced banana on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes, until golden.