Simple Vanilla Overnight Oats
This overnight oats recipe is perfect for a quick, delicious breakfast. The oats are super creamy, while the vanilla flavour really has time to infuse. We like to add a few raisins, which become plump and juicy - but you can add in any extras you like in their place!
- 100g oats
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 375ml almond milk (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- A handful of raisins
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Leave the bowl in the fridge overnight to thicken up.
- Remove from the fridge in the morning and enjoy.