I make these a few times a week, I adore them and can’t get enough of them really. I love how the cinnamon, rosemary and paprika absorb into the wedges as they bake so each bite is full of flavour. They’re amazing served hot straight out the oven, either as part of a big spread or simply to eat with avocado cream or hummus for a simple movie night dinner for one! Make sure to cook extra though, the leftovers make the perfect addition to speedy meals throughout the week and a great base for work lunches.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into thick wedges
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180c, fan setting.
- Place the sweet potato wedges onto a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, cinnamon, paprika and salt.
- Use your hands to give everything a good mix, ensuring every part of the wedges are covered.
- Cook for about an hour, turning over once or twice during this time. Cook until they are soft and tender.