These peanut butter chocolate bites are the perfect little treat to enjoy when you're in need of a chocolate fix. Made with only 4 ingredients, they couldn't be more simple to make and taste delicious with the sweet peanut middle and crunchy chocolate coated outside.
- 100g smooth and creamy peanut butter
- 100g pitted Medjool dates
- 100g crushed peanuts
- 100g dark chocolate
- Place the peanut butter and dates into a powerful blender and blend until a smooth, thick paste forms.
- Using a large tablespoon, spoon out equal amounts of the mixture and roll into balls using your hands, the mixture should make 6 balls. Place the balls into a lined loaf tin before placing in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, break the chocolate up into pieces and place it into a pan over a low heat, mixing with a wooden spoon every so often to ensure it doesn’t burn. Once melted, mix through the crushed peanuts.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and roll each in the melted chocolate and crushed peanut mixture. Place the balls back in the fridge or freezer until set.