This is the recipe for our delicious Nutty Granola.
- 400g jumbo oats
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 160ml maple syrup
- Grated zest of 1 orange, plus a squeeze of the juice
- 70g sunflower seeds
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 40g almonds, roughly chopped
- 60g cashews, roughly chopped
- 30g hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 140c, fan setting.
- Line a large baking tray with baking parchment.
- Heat the coconut oil and maple syrup over a low heat until melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the orange juice.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a big bowl and pour in the oil and syrup mixture
- Spread the mixture evenly over the lined tray and bake for about 45 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until golden brown.