The Ultimate Energy Bites
They also only take 3 minutes to make and require almost no washing up, which is always fantastic!
Makes 15 – 20 balls, depending on size
– 1 cup of medjool dates
– 3/4 of a cup of almonds
– 3/4 of a cup of walnuts or any other nut
– 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
– 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
– 1 tablespoon of hemp protein powder
– 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder
Start by placing the almonds, walnuts and chia seeds in your food processor. Blend for 1 minute, until the a flour forms and the nuts have crumbled.
Then add the remaining ingredients, pitting the dates before adding those. Blend for another minute until a stick dough forms.
Use your hands to roll the mixture into little balls, place in a bowl and store in the fridge.
Bite and enjoy! Just try not to eat them all at once!