An easy, nutritionally dense, absolutely delicious smoothie – perfect for a post workout pick me up or a simple breakfast. Full of plant protein, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fibre – this is such an easy way to nourish and revitalise your body. If you’re new to cooking with hemp seeds, they’re a great way to up the protein and omega-3 fatty acid intake of a meal.
- 1 ripe banana (frozen, if possible)
- 100g frozen raspberries
- Small piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds (shelled)
- 1 tablespoon of porridge oats
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 brazil nut
- 200ml almond or oat milk
- Simply place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, adding a dash more almond milk if needed until you reach the consistency you like best.