how to go plant based competition T&Cs
How to Go Plant Based Book competition
Terms & Conditions:
1 This is a prize draw for one winner to win a meal for two at Plants restaurant, 18 Weighhouse St, London W1K 5LU. Travel and accommodation are not included. Alcoholic drinks are also not included and the meal must be taken within 3 months of winning. In addition 100 runner ups will win annual subscription to the Feel Better app. 5 winners will also win a bundle of all Deliciously Ella’s cookbooks, signed by Ella. To enter the prize draw, please just enter your name and email.
- The winners and runners up will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Deliciously Ella Ltd, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 18th August 2022 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 30th September 2022. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- Prize winners and runner ups will be contacted within 14 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
- The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://deliciouslyella.com/privacy/ It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s).
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Hodder & Stoughton Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”) and Deliciously Ella Ltd, Company number 08519077, Registered office 1 Vincent Square, London, United Kingdom, SW1P 2PN.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.