Delivery & Returns
Where do you ship to?
We offer shipping throughout the UK only at the moment.
Unfortuntely we’re currently unable to ship to the EU due to the challenes caused by Brexit, we’re working hard to find a solution and thank you so much for your support and patience in the meantime.
When will my order be shipped?
For orders placed by 1pm on a business day we aim to process, pack and ship your order the same day, with the exception of our letterbox snacks & chocolate bar box which can take a couple of days longer to process due to the volume of orders.
You will recieve an email confirmation when you place your order, again when it has been processed so you know it’s on it’s way and then again with a tracking link to the parcel. Please note that Royal Mail deliveries are only trackable once delivery has been attempted.
Orders placed after 1pm or on weekends and holidays will be processed the following business day.
Please note at exceptionally busy times these timings might vary.
Which shipping methods do you use?
For the UK we ship using a Royal Mail 48 hour service or for larger orders a Fedex next day service. This means you can expect delivery in around 3 working days.
I’ve lost my confirmation email / I didn’t receive a confirmation email.
Please check your Junk mail folder to make sure the email hasn’t landed in there by mistake.
If you cannot find the email or have lost it please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
How do I pay for my order?
We use a Stripe payment system; at checkout you’ll have the option to select your preferred payment method and will be taken through a secure checkout.
I haven’t received my order, where is it?
If you have been waiting to receive your order longer than 3 business days in the UK&I or longer than 7 business days outside the UK then please contact us at email@example.com and we will be able to help.
I received my order but it’s incorrect or damaged
In the rare occasion this might occur please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help from there.
Can I change my order after I have placed it?
Unfortunately you cannot amend your order once it has been placed. If you have a query regarding your order please contact us at email@example.com and we will be able to help from there.
Can I return my order?
We really hope you love your Deliciously Ella snacks, but if for some reason you aren’t happy please send us an email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 days and we will work to resolve your query.
I have a question about a product or shipping
We’d love to help – please send an email to us at email@example.com.
Deliciously Ella Digital Gift Cards (e-Gift Cards)
We offer Deliciously Ella Digital Gift Cards that are redeemable as a form of payment against orders only on www.deliciouslyella.com (United Kingdom).
Please note that the below terms apply:
- Digital Gift Cards may only be redeemed against products purchased on www.deliciouslyella.com and are not valid at any third party Deliciously Ella stockists, in our Deli or against our App subscription.
- Our Digital Gift cards are sold and redeemed in GBP value.
- Our Digital Gift Card has a minimum activation amount of £10 and a maximum amount of £100. Digital Gift Cards can be purchased for a pre-set balance and cannot be customisable.
- Our Digital Gift Card can be used in part payment, which means it can be used more than once, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card. Once the balance is spent, our Digital Gift Card cannot be reloaded. A balance enquiry is available by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Balances will be shown in United Kingdom Sterling (GBP£).
- More than one Digital Gift Card/s may be used towards a purchase simply by entering all Digital Gift Card codes during Checkout in the coupon code box.
- Digital Gift Cards cannot be used to buy another Digital Gift Card and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Promotional codes cannot be applied to the purchase of the Digital Gift Card.
- Digital Gift Cards can be used as payment in conjunction with a promotional code.
- Digital Gift Card balance can be applied to the final order total in Checkout, which includes shipping and taxes.
- Purchase of our Digital Gift Card does not incur tax as the Digital Gift Card is considered a form of payment. When paying for an order using a Digital Gift Card, the appropriate tax is then charged for the order.
- A Digital Gift Card balance cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders.
- Digital Gift Card may be used in conjunction with a credit or debit card to complete payment on an order, where the order value is higher than the balance of the e-Gift Card.
- Should you wish to return an order paid for using a Digital Gift Card the full refunded payment will be added back to a Digital Gift Card (not in conjunction with any other payment methods). Please note we cannot process part refunds on orders purchased with Digital Gift Cards.
- If an order was placed using a Digital Gift Card in conjunction with a credit card, and subsequently returned, the total refunded amount will be added back to the Digital Gift Card balance, with the remaining amount refunded back to the credit card. Again please note we cannot process part refunds on orders paid for using a combination of Digital Gift cards and credit or debit card payment methods.
- Digital Gift Cards ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the customer email address specified at the time of order.
- The Digital Gift Card is valid for a period of 365 days from the date of purchase, after which any remaining balance will be cancelled and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use.
- Deliciously Ella is not responsible if a Digital Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission, and is under no obligation to provide a replacement or refund payment in these circumstances. A Digital Gift Card should be treated as cash. Should you lose your Deliciously Ella Digital Gift card please contact email@example.com and we will do all we can to help.
- When ordering a Digital Gift Card, your email address must be entered correctly. Deliciously Ella cannot be held responsible if the email address is entered incorrectly.
- Forwarding of our Digital Gift Card onto the recipient is the responsibility of the customer. Deliciously Ella takes no responsibility for emails forwarded incorrectly or in error, or if someone other than the intended recipient uses the Digital Gift Card. If you require help due to an error please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help if we can.
- When you order an Digital Gift card online, you have the right to cancel your order at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which the order is placed, provided that none of the balance on the Digital Gift card has been spent. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order.
- Deliciously Ella reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, including the cancellation of the card if, at Deliciously Ella’s discretion, it reasonably deems such action to be necessary.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of a dispute.