Production Kitchen Staff
We are looking for high energy, enthusiastic and experienced production kitchen staff for our central kitchen located in Herne Hill.
Please apply using the form below and attach your CV. Previous experience is essential.
Please also include what you would like to get out of this experience and where you see yourself in five years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare recipes in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the Head or Sous Chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits
- Proven experience in a Kitchen Production role
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, processes and food production
- Good knife handling skills
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
- Effective communication skills
- Food safety level 2