Professional Chef de Partie
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team. If you think you would be right for this role and are eligible to work in the UK we want to hear from you.
Please apply using the form below and attach your CV. Previous experience is essential.
Please also include what you would like to get out of this experience and where you see yourself in five years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare recipes in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the Head or Sous Chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices